The following page shows notable events of Arknights, whether world events or crucial story events, in chronological order, including their summaries.
Note that those with an estimated/unconfirmed date will be labelled with "ca." (circa).
Before Common Era (BCE)
Many of these events are said to be happened "thousand years ago"; thus, they will be presumed to have occurred before the Common Era.
- "The First Disaster": An unnamed, unknown disaster related to Originium that the Terrans are unaware of aside that it is embedded inside the mineral‘s memory. It was described that many cities were destroyed by a falling object, possibly hinting a previous civilization that once existed in Terra.
- Yan's war on the gods/"The Great Hunt": The great war waged by a True Lung (Emperor) who subjugated the Yan deities/"Titans" in order to force them serve the dynasty. Despite countless sacrifices, the war was nevertheless a success through the aid of numerous mortal heroes and a haughty, traitorous deity named Sui. The result was the full subjugation of the deities, the execution/expulsion of stubborn ones, and the fragmentation of Sui into twelve siblings under the Emperor's order. However, it also laid the future threat of Sui's revival.
- Foundation of Kjerag: Kjeragandr, the national goddess of Kjerag, led her people to settle in the mountains, a safe haven from the devastating Catastrophes of Terra, thus leading to the foundation of this small yet peaceful theocracy.
- Foundation of Laterano: The Sankta race, under the guidance of their first Saints, united together in order to resist the Sarkaz's harassment. The nation's foundation was marked by the building of the Apocalypse Belfry, a bell tower that will never ring for the next few generations.
- Legend of the She-Wolf/Foundation of Siracusa: the foundation of the nation by the Six Families of the She-Wolf as well as the establishment of the Seven Cities and the city of Sette Colli.
Common Era (CE)
- The Nightzmoran conquest: A worldwide conquest of the Nightzmoran Kurantas under the leadership of the Khagan, the man who embarked on his never-ending "Khaganquest." After pillaging most of the nations, the Khagan set his eye onto the untouched borders of Terra's civilizations, first through his alliance of the Sargon Empire to explore the southern Foehn Hotland and then his sudden disappearance in the frigid Northland. The Nightzmora's pillage marked the dawn of a new era that "burned away the previous epoch."
- Foundation of Made by 0011 (11): The foundation of the fashion brand "Made by 0011" that was rumored to " to celebrate the victory over the Nian beast"
- Foundation of the Ursus Empire/End of the Hippogryph regime (31): The previous regime of the empire, the Hippogryph Empire, was overthrown by the Ursi people by installing the current Ivanovich dynasty after the Hippogryphs were defenseless against the Nightzmoran invasion as well as dissatisfaction against the Elders' racist policies against the Ancients. The revolution marked the end of the Elderly regime across Terra and the rise of the Ancient race.
- Iberia's colonization of Bolívar (ca. 767): Iberians discovered the Bolívarian Plain in the northwestern corner of Terra and started colonizing the region onto the local Perro race for the next 130 years.
- Third disintegration of Kazdel/The Westward Migration (ca. 893): Due to the multi-nation alliance, including Victoria and Laterano, as well as its inner disunity, Kazdel was laid in waste again for the third time around 200 years ago, likely to prevent the rise of the Lord of Fiends. The devastating war caused a mass exodus of the Sarkaz to the western part of Terra, hence the name.
- Independence of Bolívar and Leithania's manipulation (ca. 897): The Bolívarians successfully expelled their Iberian colonizers, but it was short-lived. Leithania immediately installed a puppet regime, the Singas dynasty, onto Bolívar, which has since ruled the nation until present days, laying the power keg that led to its civil war in the future.
- The first Mahuizzotia festival (ca. 898): The first Mahuizzotia festival held by a a Tiacauh Brave who wished to give himself a title in the Acahuallan district of Sargon. This brawling festival has since become a tradition in the region that nominates their Great Chief.
- Beginning of Sami's isolationism: Sami decided to closed its border to the outside world for unknown reasons while implementing a century-old isolationism.
- The reign of the Witch King begins (ca. 977): The rise of the evil Witch King, the greatest Caster in the history of Terra, who will start a reign of terror onto Leithania for the next century. See the page for more info.
- Rise of Kazimierz's nouveau riche and capitalists (ca. 977): Following an auction of a knight servant who accumulated huge wealth after selling off his masters' assets, many soon followed his pattern, giving the servants more power than the Elderly Pegasian regime of Kazmierz along with a period of strife between the two. The result was the rise of Kazimierzian capitalists who have since been running the country through their corporations until present days.
- The Fire of Londinium (ca. 998): A fire started inside the Central District of Londinium, causing the royal members and aristocrats to flee to a series of underground channels and basements.
- The first Kazimierz Major (1025): The beginning of the Kazimierzian triennial jousting event that will eventually corrupt into a heavily commercialized sports festival for the following twenty four seasons. See the page for more info.
- The construction of Londinium's walls (ca. 1028): Series of walls and cannons were built as part of Londinium's migration into its nomadic platforms, turning the Victorian capital into an invincible city.
- The Silence (1038): The greatest disaster in the history of Iberia that abruptly ended its golden age. Started by a massive invasion of the Seaborn, the Iberian coastlines were suddenly flooded by a giant tsunami that destroyed its lighthouses and coastal settlements following an abnormal silence of the waves. The impact also caused Iberia's communications to the outside world being disconnected, causing the Iberian naval fleet and its proud golden dreadnought, the Stultifera Navis, to lose contact with their homeland during a voyage. The outcome was Iberia's isolationism and the beginning of its totalitarian regime that persecutes its local Aegir population.
- Gallo-Leithanien War: Under the leadership of Emperor Corsica I, the Gallic Empire started adopting an expansionist policy following its military reform. It attempted to turn the Kingdom of Leithania into its vassal state, but the Witch King responded negatively by turning Gaul's envoys into statues, thus beginning the war between the two nations.
- Gaul's invasion of Victoria/Independence of the Columbian Union (ca. 1040 ~ 1043): Gaul attempted to invade the Victorian Empire that almost led to the annihilation of the latter. During the battle, the Victorian colonies in the western part of Terra rebelled against the border dukes through Gaul's aid. With the increasing pressure, Victoria was forced to give up its colonies, leading to the foundation of the Columbian Union, the first democratic nation in Terra.
- Foundation of the Armorless Union (ca. 1047): The foundation of the notorious "Knight Assassins" in Kazmierz. See the page for more info.
- Bolívarian civil war: Following Columbia's independence, the Witch King used Bolívar to harass the latter; but instead, it led to Combia's invasion of the country and the establishment of the pro-Columbian Coalition Government. The dissatisfaction between the two countries' imperialism led to the rise of the local True Bolívarians, thus beginning the never-ending civil war.
- Battle of the Four Emperors (ca. 1053): One of the greatest yet most tragic event in Terra's history. Around ten years later after Gaul's invasion, Victoria, under the rule of Aslan King Frederick III, aided Leithaina and formed an alliance to retaliate against the Empire. In the meantime, the Empire of Ursus, under the rule of Emperor Vladimir Ivanovich, was expanding south to search for fertile lands. Not only the grand coalition overpowered the Gallic forces, but also Emperor Corsica I made several strategic mistakes. The battle would eventually cost Corsica's life, the destruction of Lingones, the grand Gallic capital, and finally the partition of the empire by the coalition, causing Gaul to cease to exist in present days.
- Establishment of Sami-Columbian diplomacy: The end of Sami's century-old isolationism following Columbia establishing diplomacy with the country.
- Tenth Ursus-Kazimierz War (1062): Ursus had been launching ten invasive wars against Kazimierz. During the tenth war, the former managed to occupy huge chunk of land from Kazimierz for the next ten years.
- Establishment of the Lateran Messengers of Nations (1069): Through Laterano's neutral status in geopolitics, the Lateran Church has established the institution of the Messengers who act as peace-keeping diplomats across Terra.
- Beginning of the Victorian royal feud: With the last Aslan king being executed and the Dracos suddenly going extinct for unknown reasons, the Victorian throne remained vacant for many years. Despite the aristocrats' efforts to maintain order, the decline of the Victorian Empire has numbered.
- Bloodpeak Campaign (1072): A devastating war that led to the decline of Ursus. Ten years after the war on Kazimierz, Emperor Vladimir became ill and a political conflict ensued within the palace. Acting as a distraction from its inner issues, the Empire launch an invasion onto Higashi which was still embroiled into a north-south civil war. However, not only Ursus suffered a heavy loss onto Higashi, but also Higashi even successfully invaded Ursus as retaliation under its joint alliance. In the meantime, Emperor Vladimir passed away sometimes after the invasion.
- "Daybreak over the Golden Prairie" (1072): Kazimierz's victorious war to recapture Ursine occupied territories amidst the Bloodpeak Campaign. During the battle, Kirill Nearl the national hero led seven of his men to rescued thirty Silverlance Pegasi from Ursus even though being gravely outnumbered. Despite huge sacrifices, Kirill managed to rescue all the Silverlances, including eleven extra ones, and expel the occupants.
- The Great Rebellion (ca. 1072 ~ 1077): Following the devastating war against Higashi, a rebellion occurred within Ursus' homeland when the royalist Forth and Fifth Armies who sided with the newly ascended reformist emperor Fyodor Vladimirovich struggled against and the warmongering Sixth Army. Even though it led to the royalists' victory, the Rebellion did not fully purge the conservative aristocrats. There also happened an Infected uprising led by Buldrokkas'tee's son Grrovae'zzeal who disavowed both factions.
- Higashi's North-South War (1072 -1092): Following Higashi's victory over Ursus, the nation's civil war ensued again between the northern Kougon clan and the southern Mitsumoto clan and lasted for another twenty years until the two signed a truce with the two clans jointly ruling the nation.
- The Redhorn incident (1075): Kal'tsit conducted a rescue mission onto the Columbian "Sand Soldiers" from a purge by the Sargonian Padishah Murad to prevent him from gaining the relic of a weapon of mass destruction. See A Walk in the Dust/Synopsis for more info.
- The Sarcophagus purge (1077): The Boris Group, an Ursine mining company, excavated the Sarcophagus, an ancient device, installed it in the city of Chernobog, and hired numerous scientists to research on it. However, a bloody massacre onto the scientists ensued when the Ursus Fourth Army led by Gran Duke Vanya targeted them for concealing sensitive information. Even though reorganization was conducted by the sole survivor Sergei three years after the purge (1080), the research eventually slowed down due to decreasing morale.
- Kashchey's invasion of Lungmen (1077): As part of Ursus' imperialism, the Yan city of Lungmen was invaded by Ursus armies led by the Duke of Kashchey. Despite Wei Yenwu's effort to repel the invaders, the city was already half-destroyed. In the midst of the battle, Kashchey kidnapped young Talulah, cuffed her with numerous bombs that could wipe out the entire city, and threatened him to let him escape.
- Fall of the Silverashes (ca. 1077): The previous matriarch of the Silverashes, Ólafur, and his wife Elizabeth died in a railway accident. The Edelweisses were accused for the tragedy, forcing Gnosis and his parents into exile. Through several political schemes, the Silverashes lost their political status in the Three-House Parliament.
- Ascension of the Twin Empresses (ca. 1077 ~ 1078): After Leithania's Pyrrhic victory in the Battle of the Four Emperors, the Witch King continued his cruel oppression. This, however, came to an end when a twin of princesses and the Leithanien Selectors led an uprising against him. The princesses eventually slew the Witch King in his Spire and were crowned the Twin Empresses who temporarily restored the nation's peace.
- Formation of Patriot's Shieldguards (ca. 1077): Following the death of his son during the Great Rebellion, Buldrokkas'tee the "Patriot" deserted the Ursus Imperial Army and formed his Shielguards, the "Aegis" who protected the Infected from the authority's persecution.
- Assassination of Gran Duke Vanya (1080): Kal'tsit and Lillia, the survivors of the Sarcophagus purge, conducted an assassination onto Gran Duke Vanya who had become a political victim. See A Walk in the Dust/Synopsis for more info.
- Establishment of the Mansfield State Prison (ca. 1082): The establishment of the eponymous nomadic prison by Chief Warden Randel with the sponsorship of nearby states.
- The missing of the Nearl parents (1082): Under the order of the Adeptus Sprawiedliwi, Schnitz Nearl and his wife Iolanta embarked on a journey to the north for a particular mission until they suddenly went missing, leaving the young Nearl sisters (Margaret and Maria) and Schnitz's brother Młynar in agony.
- The 19th Major season (1082): Noted for the victory of Degenbrecher the Black Knight over the Diamond Knight who will soon become a consecutive winner for the following two seasons.
- Kalt'sit's enconter of the Emperor's Blade (New Year eve 1084): A battle between the two in the Toron County of Victoria at Count Vincent's mansion with the latter intending to arrest her for the assassination of Vanya. See A Walk in the Dust/Synopsis for more info.
- Rebuilding Kazdel (ca. 1084): Under the leadership of the Kazdelian monarch Theresa and her brother Theresis and the support of the Military Commission, Kazdel was able to slowly rebuilding itself for the following two centuries, reaching its height at this moment. This was also the year when the archaic Rhodes Island landship was excavated somewhere around Rim Billiton.
- The 20th Major season (1085): Noted for the second victory of Degenbrecher the Black Knight over the Azure Knight.
- Foundation of Siesta (ca. 1087): Herman Doykos founded the eponymous city-state as a commemoration for his late wife. However, this came along with the forced persuasion of the local tribes, specifically the Taraks and the Barus, to assimilate into his tourist city.
- The 21st Major season (1088): Noted for the third victory of Degenbrecher the Black Knight over the Silver Knight and then her employment by Enciodes Silverash while running away from the Major's stakehokders.
- Fall of the Crimson Troupe (ca. 1088): Lucien massacred many of the Troupe members and chairmen on his debut night and then disappeared, forcing the Troupe to go underground.
- The 1st Dossoles Warrior Championship (summer 1089): The beginning of the annual summer event in Dossoles funded by Mayor Candela Sanchez.
- The Sicilian incident/Occupation of Sette Colli (ca. 1089 ~ 1090): The devastation of the Gambino family by Miss Sicily of Siracusa. The incident seemingly coincided with the occupation of the Sette Colli by a larger family of the Six Families of Siracusa.
- Kazdel civil war/Establishment of Babel (ca. 1084-1093): Following a split of ideological differences, another round of civil war ensued in Kazdel between Theresa and Theresis, leading to the former's exile and the establishment of her loyalist militant group Bable inside her Rhodes Island landship.
- Establishment of the Reunion Movement (ca. 1090 ~ 1095): The foundation of Reunion, an Infected organization resisting the Ursine persecution in the Northern Tundra, by Talulah and Alina as well as its absorption of Patriot's Shieldguards and FrostNova's Yeti Squadron. However, a series of tragedies within the organization (as well as Kashchey's posthumous manipulation) led to its radicalization into a terrorist organization that harassed non-Infected.
- Establishment of Karlan Commercial (1090): After studying aboard in Victoria, Enciodes Silverash returned to Kjerag, persuaded the Grand Elder to open up the nation with the aid of Ratatoskr Browntail, and founded Karlan Commercial, a state-owned business acting as Kjerag's only window to communicate with the outside world. The event also helped restore the Silverashes' status in the Parliament.
- The 22nd Major season (1091): Noted for the victory of Margaret Nearl the Radiant Knight over the Silver Knight and then her sudden exile due to the false accusation of having Oripathy.
- The discovery of the Lock and the Key (1091): Androne led his teammates, Mostima, Lemuen, and Fiammetta, on a mission to deal with some Kazdelian mercenaries, only to be bumped into an ancient ruin where the Black Lock and the White Key were found. The incident led to Androne's betrayal, Mostima becoming a fallen Sankta, and Lemuen falling into coma for the next five years.
- HydeBro manipulation (ca. July, 1091): The Columbian corporation Simon Co. failed in a business struggle against its rival HydeBro, leading to the incarceration of the Simons in Bunkerhill and their son Anthony been kept inside Mansfield for protection for the next six years.
- The 23rd Major season/The Great Kawalerielki Separation (1094): The 23rd Major season was marked by numerous events. Firstly, The Great Kawalerielki Separation happened when some Leithanien terrorists paralyzed the capital's engines during the docking of the four nomadic cities, causing them to separate together forcefully through a total blackout. The Major's finals was marked by the victory of the Infected Blood Knight Dikaiopolis over the Savage Knight and the implementation of the Infected Participation System which allows the Infected to earn knighthood for the first time in Kazimierz's history.
- Siege of Babel/Foundation of Rhodes Island. (ca. autumn, 1094): Theresis and the Military Commission launched a siege against Babel and conducted a "decapitation operation" onto Theresa. The result was Theresa's ultimate death, a heavy casualty in Babel that forced Kal'tsit to conceal the Doctor inside the Chernobog Sarcophagus, and the disbandment of the organization. Following the battle, the remaining survivors reorganized themselves into Rhodes Island, a pharmaceutical company dedicated to search for the cure of Oripathy, and used this façade to carry on Theresa's plan of restoring Kazdel's peace.
- Kazdelian occupation of Londinium (ca. 1094): Following the Kazdelian civil war, Theresis was invited by a Victorian Grand Duke to pacify the worsening royal feud. A fight ensued between the loyalists army in the capital of Lodinium led by the Tower and Steam Knights and the Kazdelians, resulting in the latter's control of its walls and 70% of the Parliamentary forces, the execution of several rebellious dukes, and the formation of Eartha. After Kazdel's bloody victory, Theresis settled there and ruled Kazdel from Londinium while forbidding other aristocrats from entering the capital.
- A Samian prophecy (1095): A Samian Snowpriest prophesized to the entire Terra that the end of the world is about to arrive, but Sami's surrounding neighbors, especially Columbia and Victoria, did not take heed seriously.
- Chernobog-Lungmen crisis (December 23, 1096 - January 8, 1097): Started by Reunion's violent actions, the cities of Chernobog and Lungmen fell into an Infected crisis until Rhodes Island's intervention; the incident where the "Reunion Arc" takes place. See Main Theme for more info.
- Anthony's jailbreak (ca. April 1097): After a long planning for four and a half months with the aid of others, Anthony Simon was able to escape from Mansfield. See Mansfield Break/Synopsis for more info.
- Dewville mission (ca. May ~ June 1097): The event where Grani and the Knights' Treasure takes place.
- Obsidian Festival fiasco (summer, 1097): The event where Heart of Surging Flame takes place.
- The 8th Dossoles Warrior Championship (summer, 1097): The event where Dossoles Holiday takes place.
- The 24th Major season (June 10 - November 6, 1097): Noted by several events such as Maria's participation, Margeret's return from exile, a second Kawalerielki Separation started by Pinus Sylvestris and the investigation of Area 0 by Rhode Island and the Adeptus; the incident where the "Kazimierz Major Arc" takes place. See Maria Nearl (event)/Synopsis, Pinus Sylvestris (event)/Synopsis, and Near Light/Synopsis for more info.
- Wolumonde uprising (ca. autumn, 1097): the eponymous uprising started by Mudrock and the locals in response to their neglection during the Great Rift. See Twilight of Wolumonde/Synopsis for more info.
- Sauin "gag" (ca. October 31, 1097): The event where Code of Brawl takes place.
- Caledon incident (November 19 - December 24, 1097): the event where A Light Spark in Darkness takes place.
- The advance to Londinium (ca. November, 1097): In response to Kazdel's occupation of the Victorian capital, eight Grand Dukes assembled their forces and made their advancement to recapture the city, thus escalating the crisis.
- "Snow Realm Incident" (December 1097): A coup d'état launched by Enciodes Silverash in order to subjugate the Paleroches and the Browntails, resulting in Kjerag fully opening itself after generations of isolationism. See Break the Ice/Synopsis for more info.
- Hillock atrocity (January 2, 1098): The eponymous event started by the local garrison soldiers to suppress a Taran uprising supported by Dublinn. See Episode 09 for more info.
- Recapture of Londinium (July 7, 1098 - ?): A bitter battle in Londinium with numerous factions involving, which will result in a potential civil war in the decline empire; the incident where the "Victoria Arc" takes place. See Episode 10 for more info.
- Gavial's homecoming (ca. summer 1098): the event where Gavial the Great Chief Returns takes place.
- The 1st Lateran Summit of Nations (March 18, 1099): In order to commemorate the establishment of the Lateranian peace-keepers, Pope Evangelista XI held the first international conference in Terra's history to discuss future worldwide security along with his speech that will be named the Lateran Doctrine by future generations. See Guiding Ahead/Synopsis for more info.
The following events are noted to happen in the future but without a specific time and/or with time that is hard to estimate.
- Sal Viento incident: The incident where Under Tides takes place.
- Gran Faro incident: An attempt to recapture the last Iberian lighthouse and search for the lost Stultifera Navis. See Stultifera Navis/Synopsis for more info.
- Revolution in Ursus: Chaos ensued in Ursus due to the increasing oppression onto the Infected.
- Missing of a Twin Empress: One of the Empresses was said to be "muted" somewhere in the future.
- Yan's secret meeting: In response to the worsening condition across Terra, a secret meeting was held in Yan to discuss future preparation. Twenty-eight decrees were proclaimed publicly while the remaining two were kept in secret to deal with the increasing threat from the northern demons, the Seaborn, and the revival of Sui.
- Lava's hunt for the Sui siblings: The event where Who is Real and Invitation to Wine take place.