- A high-strength plastic material suitable. Can be used for a variety of upgrades and for synthesis projects in Factories.
- An artificial material serendipitously born in the laboratory. It has excellent resistance to extreme temperatures, is lightweight, and is easy to process, making it ideal for use in high-tech projects.
The first of the Gel-type upgrade materials, this byproduct of laboratory researches are known for its versatility and temperature resistance, making it saw use in advanced projects. Coagulating Gels are used in the advanced skill upgrades, Mastery training, and Elite 2 promotion of certain Operators introduced from Episode 06 onwards.
- Up to 10 Coagulating Gels can be purchased at the second tier of the Commendations Store for 40 each.
- Two Coagulating Gels are available at the Headhunting Parametric Model Store for 40 .
|Operation||Sanity||Drop rate||Sanity per drop|
As seen on the table above, the best operation to farm Coagulating Gel is either S4-10 or JT8-2 if one only needs them, or S5-7 if one needs them to process Polymerized Gel due to it being a special drop there.
- Due to a programming mistake, the Coagulating Gel, along with Polymerized Gel, Incandescent Alloy, and Incandescent Alloy Block, are available as early as the Code of Brawl event on the JP and KR servers, but only as byproducts of Workshop upgrade material processing, which caused the event's update maintenance on both servers to be extended by 4 hours to rectify this.
- Along with Compound Cutting Fluid, Crystalline Component, Grindstone, Incandescent Alloy, Loxic Kohl, Manganese Ore, RMA70-12, and Semi-Synthetic Solvent, Coagulating Gel is the only T3 upgrade material that cannot be processed from T2 materials.
- Polymerized Gel – T4 counterpart