- An important Originium industry material. Can be used for a variety of upgrades. Can be manufactured and assembled into more advanced Originium electric components.
- A raw industrial material made with the outer shell of an Originium crystal. A fundamental product in the modern Originium electronics industry.
The first of the Crystalline-type upgrade materials, Crystaline Components are a shard made from the outer shell of Originium crystals and acts as an essential component in Originium electronic devices, likely as either resonators or oscilliators in a similar manner to quartz crystals on our world. Crystalline Components are used in the advanced skill upgrades, Mastery training, and Elite 2 promotion of certain Operators introduced from Episode 08 onwards.
- Up to 10 Crystalline Components can be purchased at the second tier of the Commendations Store for 30 each.
- Two Crystalline Components are available at the Headhunting Parametric Model Store for 40 .
|Operation||Sanity||Drop rate||Sanity per drop|
- Along with Coagulating Gel, Compound Cutting Fluid, Grindstone, Incandescent Alloy, Loxic Kohl, Manganese Ore, RMA70-12, and Semi-Synthetic Solvent, Crystalline Component is the only T3 upgrade material that cannot be processed from T2 materials.