A list of headhunting banners in Arknights.
Limited Operators as part of the limited banners are distinguished by a red name; Operators available in the Store as part of the Standard Pool banners are distinguished by a golden name.
All Operators introduced on a headhunting banner will be available from all future banners after the one they were introduced in ends, with the exception to those who are only available in limited headhunting banners. See below for more information.
|Holiday Stars (Carnival)
||CN: August 3, 2021 ~ August 17, 2021|
Global/EN: January 14, 2022 ~ January 28, 2022
|Standard Pool 53 (Global/EN)
||January 7, 2022 ~ January 21, 2022|
|Standard Pool 54 (Global/EN)
||January 21, 2022 ~ February 4, 2022|
The Newbie Pool banner is always available and has a discounted price of only 380 per pull instead of 600 , but are limited to 20 pulls for each account; once this limit is reached, the banner can no longer be accessed from the Headhunting menu.
A 6★ and 5★ Operator is guaranteed to appear in the first ten pulls and any of the twenty pulls within the Newbie Pool banner, respectively, which makes it the best choice for new players.
The following are the Newbie Pool banner's rate-up Operators:
Limited headhunting banners are named such because they introduce Operators who are only available in these banners; once the banner ends, the limited Operators cannot be obtained in any other way.
Under this definition, Crossover banners, part of a collaboration event with a non-Arknights media franchise, can also be included as limited headhunting banners.
Currently limited banners are divided into four series:
- Celebration limited banners are, in the CN server, released to commemorate Arknights' anniversaries and half-year anniversaries. In the Global/EN server, Celebration banners are released to commemorate Golden Week, as attested by Forget Me Not, and in between Festival and Carnival limited banners, as attested by Deep Drown Lament.
- Festival limited banners are, in the CN server, released to commemorate Chinese New Years. Due to scheduling issues, Global/EN releases Festival banners not during Chinese New Years, but rather to commemorate Arknights' half-year anniversaries, as attested by Earthborn Metals.
- Carnival limited banners are, in CN, released around August to commemorate Summer. As with Festival banners, Global/EN releases Festival banners not during Summer due to scheduling issues, but rather to commemorate Global/EN's yearly anniversaries from Holiday Stars onwards.
- New Year Lookback limited banners are, in CN, released to commemorate New Years. Since New Year Lookback limited banners are not yet released in Global/EN, whether their Global/EN release would follow the same schedule as CN or not is yet to be known.
When a limited banner ends, the limited Operator introduced in that banner will be available from future limited banners of the matching series with certain exceptions.
The following are the currently available limited Operators, including from Crossover banners:
- Rosmontis is added to CN's Celebration limited banners from Path to Radiance in October 2021.
- Nearl the Radiant Knight will be added to CN's Celebration limited banners in October 2022.
Each banner have specific rate-up Operators who are more likely to appear than others.
- When a 6★ or 5★ Operator appears in a pull, there is a 50% chance that the said Operator will be the rate-up one(s).
- When a 4★ Operator appears in a pull, there is a 20% chance that the said Operator will be the rate-up one(s).
- For limited banners, the pull count and increased 6★ Operator rate for the pity system from other banners are not carried over to the said banner, which tracks the pull count and increased rate separately from other banners (including other limited banners). To compensate this, the rate-up 6★ Operator(s) have a 70% chance to be the 6★ Operator that appears in a pull; this does not necessarily improve the chance of obtaining the limited Operator since it also applies to the non-limited 6★ Operator, effectively giving each rate-up 6★ Operator a 35% chance to appear in a pull.
- For the limited banners after the one they were introduced on, all limited Operators of the corresponding limited headhunting banner's category have a 30% chance to be the 6★ Operator that appears in a pull (i.e. five times as likely to appear than other 6★ Operators).
- For crossover limited banners, the rate-up 6★ Operator have a 50% chance to be the 6★ Operator that appears in a pull as in regular banners, but they are guaranteed to appear in any of the first 120 pulls within the said banner (i.e. if the rate-up 6★ Operator do not appear the first 119 pulls, then they will appear in the 120th pull).
- If either of the rate-up 5★ Operators appear in a pull within the crossover limited banners, the next (and only the next) 5★ Operator that appears are guaranteed to be the other rate-up 5★ Operator.
- For the Joint Operation banners, the 6★ and 5★ Operators that appear in a pull will always be the rate-up ones.
- For the New Year Lookback limited banners, the first (and only the first) 6★ Operator that appears in a pull on the said banner will always be a non-limited 6★ that the player do not have yet in their roster up until a certain point in the event releases; if the player have all the specified 6★ in their roster, then the Operator that appears will be randomly chosen from the specified ones.
Two Operators from the current Standard Pool banner, one 6★ (the one with the base artwork) and one 5★ (the one in the middle of the 5★ Operators), are available for purchase at the Distinctions Store for 180 and 45 , respectively.
It is recommended to save Distinction Certificates to buy the 6★ Operator that the player may deem useful, should they are available in the Store.