- A special alloy with a high melting point, commonly used in the electronics industry. Can be used for a variety of upgrades and for synthesis projects in Factories.
- An alloy smelted from several rare Terran metals. Used to manufacture rare electronic components and circuit boards, it has become an indispensable material in the cutting-edge electronics industry.
The first of the Incandescent Alloy-type upgrade materials, Incandescent Alloy is made up of many Terran rare earth elements smelted together, resulting in a new type of alloy essential for advanced electronics components and circuit boards due to its significantly higher melting point than other similar alloy, allowing it to avoid the Meissner effect. Incandescent Alloy are used in the advanced skill upgrades, Mastery training, and Elite 2 promotion of certain Operators introduced from Episode 06 onwards.
- Up to 10 Incandescent Alloy can be purchased at the second tier of the Distinctions Store for 35 each.
- Two Incandescent Alloys are available at the Headhunting Parametric Model Store for 50 .
|Operation||Sanity||Drop rate||Sanity per drop|
As seen on the table above, the best operation to farm Incandescent Alloy is S3-6 if one only needs them, or either 6-12 or R8-7 if one needs them to process Incandescent Alloy Block due to it being a special drop there.
- Due to a programming mistake, the Incandescent Alloy, along with Incandescent Alloy Block, Coagulating Gel, and Polymerized Gel are available as early as the Code of Brawl event on the JP and KR servers, but only as byproducts of Workshop upgrade material processing, which caused the event's update maintenance on both servers to be extended by 4 hours to rectify this.
- Along with Coagulating Gel, Compound Cutting Fluid, Crystalline Component, Grindstone, Loxic Kohl, Manganese Ore, RMA70-12, and Semi-Synthetic Solvent, Incandescent Alloy is the only T3 upgrade material that cannot be processed from T2 materials.
- Incandescent Alloy Block – T4 counterpart