- A flaky organic compound. Can be used for a variety of upgrades and for production in the Factory.
- An outstanding chemical mediator. When in use, it often changes between two forms to store and release other materials. When it becomes liquid, some of its properties are the same as those of alcohol, which often leaves our Engineer Operators tipsy.
The first of the Kohl-type upgrade materials, this compound initially resembles a candy that is not meant for consumption, but can turn into a liquified state where it behaves almost identically to that of alcohol. Nevertheless, Loxic Kohl is used in Operator advanced skill upgrades and Mastery training, and the Elite 2 promotion of 4★ and 5★ Operators.
- Up to 15 Loxic Kohl can be purchased at the second tier of the Distinctions Store for 30 each.
- Two Loxic Kohls are available at the Headhunting Parametric Model Store for 40 .
|Operation||Sanity||Drop rate||Sanity per drop|
- The Asian Arknights community often refer to Loxic Kohl as a "candy" due to their shape and their packaging.
- Along with Coagulating Gel, Compound Cutting Fluid, Crystalline Component, Grindstone, Incandescent Alloy, Manganese Ore, RMA70-12, and Semi-Synthetic Solvent, Loxic Kohl is the only T3 upgrade material that cannot be processed from T2 materials.
- White Horse Kohl – T4 counterpart