- A metal ore used for metallurgy. Can be used for a variety of upgrades and for production in the Factory.
- A metal that is used to produce a catalyst widely used in industries. As the reprocessing is complicated, accidents caused by nonstandard techniques do happen from time to time.
The first of the Manganese-type upgrade materials, the name does not actually refer to the metal ore, but rather the namesake element fused to it known for its dangers when handled incorrectly. With careful usage, though, Manganese Ore is essential for Operator advanced skill upgrades and Mastery training, and the Elite 2 promotion of 4★ and 5★ Operators.
- Up to 15 Manganese Ores can be purchased at the second tier of the Commendations Store for 35 each.
- Two Manganese Ores are available at the Headhunting Parametric Model Store for 45 .
|Operation||Sanity||Drop rate||Sanity per drop|
- Along with Coagulating Gel, Compound Cutting Fluid, Crystalline Component, Grindstone, Incandescent Alloy, Loxic Kohl, RMA70-12, and Semi-Synthetic Solvent, Manganese Ore is the only T3 upgrade material that cannot be processed from T2 materials.
- Manganese Trihydrate – T4 counterpart