Arknights Wiki
Advertisement
Sniper.pngArtillerymanRhodes Island.png
Meteorite icon.png
Meteorite, Sniper Operator of Rhodes Island, is ready to pound enemies with her barrage.
She will fulfill her duties as long as she still has a weapon in her hands.
Position
Ranged
Tags
AoE
 
Debuff
Trait Deals AOE Physical Damage
Availability HeadhuntingRecruitment
The names of Meteorite's Operator Modules are community-provided translations which may not represent the official localization, to be updated when the Modules are released in the Global server of Arknights.

Range
Base
  
  
  
Elite 1
 
 
Elite 2
Attributes Level 1 Maximum level and Elite 1 Level 1 Elite 1 maximum level and Elite 2 Level 1 Elite 2 maximum level Trust
HP.png HP 770 963 1204 1505
ATK.png ATK 377 539 674 865 +85
DEF.png DEF 59 77 98 116
RES.png RES 0 0 0 0
RDP.png Redeploy 70s 70s 70s 70s
COST.png DP cost 24 24 26 28
BLOCK.png Block 1 1 1 1
ASPD.png Interval 2.8s 2.8s 2.8s 2.8s
Potential
Potential 2.png DP cost -1
Potential 3.png Redeployment time -4 seconds
Potential 4.png ATK +35
Potential 5.png Redeployment time -6 seconds
Potential 6.png DP cost -1
Total Cost
Meteorite's Token.png
5
OR
Epic Sniper Token
20
Promotion
Elite 1.png  Elite 1
  • Maximum attributes increased.
  • DP cost +2.
  • New skill: High-Explosive Shell.
  • New talent: Blast Attachment Refit.
  • Range extended.
Level 50
LMD.png
20K
 
Sniper Chip
4
 
Polyketon.png
4
 
Polyester.png
3
Elite 2.png  Elite 2
  • Maximum attributes increased.
  • DP cost +2.
  • Blast Attachment Refit improved.
  • Nameless Tag available.
  • Range extended.
Elite 1 Level 70
LMD.png
120K
 
Sniper Dualchip
3
 
RMA70-24.png
7
 
Manganese Ore.png
14

Modules

This section still uses the original Chinese texts. You can help the Arknights Fandom Wiki by translating it.
Please read the translation guidelines first before translating the section.
Original module.png Original
Module Badge.png
Meteorite's Badge
干员陨星擅长对复数敌人造成物理杀伤
根据外勤部门决议
在外勤任务中划分为狙击干员,行使炮手职责
特别颁发此证章
以兹证明
ART-Y module.png ART-Y
Nameless Tag.png
Nameless Tag
Stage 1
New trait:
Attacks ignore 100 DEF
Attributes increased:
Max HP +100
ATK +37
Stage 2
Blast Attachment Refit improved:
Has a 40% chance to increase the ATK of the current attack by 60% when using Normal Attacks and skills
Attributes increased:
Max HP +150
ATK +52
Stage 3
Blast Attachment Refit improved:
Has a 50% chance to increase the ATK of the current attack by 60% when using Normal Attacks and skills
Attributes increased:
Max HP +180
ATK +65
Description
第一块身份牌,代号“钝镝”。
这是她第一次以佣兵的身份接受委托。任务是最常见的护送商队。行程大约有五天,在出发的第二天晚上,她注意到有另一伙雇佣兵盯上了商队,她暗中做好了防备。在第三天凌晨,她注意到跟踪商队的雇佣兵队伍变成了两支,她已经开始思考逃生的办法。在第四天夜里,两支雇佣兵队伍同时发起突袭,却将对方当成敌人开始交火,最终同归于尽,无一人生还。
......
第十块身份牌,代号“重矢”。
任务是护送一众难民撤离到隔壁城镇,难民中应该是混入了一位军事间谍,但这与她无关。她要做的只是阻挡住前来追杀的另一伙雇佣兵。她为了救下一个脱队的萨卡兹孩子,与敌军狙击手对峙了三天三夜,最终击毙了敌人。当她找到敌人的狙击阵地时,发现被她击毙的那名狙击手也是一个萨卡兹——比她救下来的孩子大不了几岁。在那之后,她离开了卡兹戴尔。
......
第十七块身份牌,代号“陨星”。最后一块身份牌。
她受雇于卡西米尔某民兵组织,与乌萨斯军队进行游击作战。与以往的任务不同,游击队成员彼此亲如家人,也没有因为她是外雇的萨卡兹佣兵而特殊对待。她甚至在这里交到了一位朋友。但是好景不长,游击队因有人叛变而受到毁灭性的打击。当她九死一生从那片火海中逃离出来的时候——看到身边的朋友对她投来愤怒而怨恨的眼神。
......
如今,这一串身份牌连同一份名单交给了罗德岛。 “陨星”的身份牌很特殊,上面没有血型,更没有所属部队信息,只有代号印在正中间。在身份牌背面,用萨卡兹语印着一句话。
“愿萨卡兹再无苦难。”
Module Missions Unlock conditions
  • Complete a total of 5 operations; in each operation, a non-Support Meterorite must defeat at least 5 enemies
  • Clear Main Theme 2-4 with a 3-star rating; You must deploy your own Meteorite, and only Vanguard and Medic Operators are allowed for the remaining units
  • Complete all of Meteorite's ART-Y Module Missions first.
  • Raise Meteorite to Elite 2 Level 50.
  • Have at least 100% Trust with Meteorite.
Materials
Stage 1
Module Data Block.png
2
Optimized Device.png
3
LMD.png
40K
Stage 2
Module Data Block.png
2
Data Patching Strip.png
20
Sugar Lump.png
4
LMD.png
50K
Stage 3
Module Data Block.png
2
Data Patching Device.png
8
Manganese Trihydrate.png
5
LMD.png
60K

Skills

Skill-Meteorite1.png
Buckshot
Offensive Recovery
Auto Trigger
Level Effect Initial SP SP cost Duration
Rank 1.png Attack AoE expands for the next attack, dealing 135% of ATK Physical damage 0 5
Rank 2.png Attack AoE expands for the next attack, dealing 140% of ATK Physical damage 0 5
Rank 3.png Attack AoE expands for the next attack, dealing 145% of ATK Physical damage 0 5
Rank 4.png Attack AoE expands for the next attack, dealing 150% of ATK Physical damage 0 4
Rank 5.png Attack AoE expands for the next attack, dealing 155% of ATK Physical damage 0 4
Rank 6.png Attack AoE expands for the next attack, dealing 160% of ATK Physical damage 0 4
Rank 7.png Attack AoE expands for the next attack, dealing 170% of ATK Physical damage 0 4
Rank 8.png Attack AoE expands for the next attack, dealing 185% of ATK Physical damage 0 4
Rank 9.png Attack AoE expands for the next attack, dealing 200% of ATK Physical damage 0 4
Rank 10.png Attack AoE expands for the next attack, dealing 215% of ATK Physical damage 0 3
Skill-Meteorite2.png
High-Explosive Shell
Auto Recovery
Manual Trigger
Level Effect Initial SP SP cost Duration
Rank 1.png Immediately launches a firebomb, dealing 180% of ATK Physical damage to all hit targets within range and their DEF -130 for 10 seconds 0 25
Rank 2.png Immediately launches a firebomb, dealing 190% of ATK Physical damage to all hit targets within range and their DEF -130 for 10 seconds 0 25
Rank 3.png Immediately launches a firebomb, dealing 200% of ATK Physical damage to all hit targets within range and their DEF -130 for 10 seconds 0 25
Rank 4.png Immediately launches a firebomb, dealing 210% of ATK Physical damage to all hit targets within range and their DEF -170 for 10 seconds 0 24
Rank 5.png Immediately launches a firebomb, dealing 220% of ATK Physical damage to all hit targets within range and their DEF -170 for 10 seconds 0 24
Rank 6.png Immediately launches a firebomb, dealing 230% of ATK Physical damage to all hit targets within range and their DEF -170 for 10 seconds 0 24
Rank 7.png Immediately launches a firebomb, dealing 240% of ATK Physical damage to all hit targets within range and their DEF -210 for 10 seconds 0 23
Rank 8.png Immediately launches a firebomb, dealing 260% of ATK Physical damage to all hit targets within range and their DEF -250 for 10 seconds 0 22
Rank 9.png Immediately launches a firebomb, dealing 280% of ATK Physical damage to all hit targets within range and their DEF -290 for 10 seconds 0 21
Rank 10.png Immediately launches a firebomb, dealing 300% of ATK Physical damage to all hit targets within range and their DEF -330 for 10 seconds 0 20
Skill upgrades
Rank 2.png
Skill Summary - 1.png
4
Rank 3.png
Skill Summary - 1.png
4
Diketon.png
5
Rank 4.png
Skill Summary - 2.png
6
Device.png
2
Rank 5.png
Skill Summary - 2.png
6
Orirock Cube.png
8
Rank 6.png
Skill Summary - 2.png
6
Oriron Cluster.png
4
Rank 7.png
Skill Summary - 3.png
6
Aketon.png
2
Loxic Kohl.png
4
Rank 8.png
Buckshot
Skill Summary - 3.png
5
Optimized Device.png
2
Oriron Cluster.png
3
High-Explosive Shell
Skill Summary - 3.png
5
White Horse Kohl.png
3
Aketon.png
5
Rank 9.png
Buckshot
Skill Summary - 3.png
6
Manganese Trihydrate.png
3
Optimized Device.png
4
High-Explosive Shell
Skill Summary - 3.png
6
Grindstone Pentahydrate.png
3
White Horse Kohl.png
6
Rank 10.png
Buckshot
Skill Summary - 3.png
10
Bipolar Nanoflake.png
4
Sugar Lump.png
4
High-Explosive Shell
Skill Summary - 3.png
10
D32 Steel.png
4
Orirock Concentration.png
5

Talent(s)

Blast Attachment Refit
Elite 1 Has a 15% chance to increase the ATK of the current attack by 60% when using Normal Attacks and skills
Elite 2 Has a 30% chance to increase the ATK of the current attack by 60% when using Normal Attacks and skills

Base skills

Skill-Workshop13.png Blasting Materiology α Base Workshop.png
When this Operator is assigned to the Workshop to process elite material, the production rate of byproduct increases by 75%
Skill-Workshop14.png Blasting Materiology β Elite 2 Workshop.png
When this Operator is assigned to the Workshop to process elite material, the production rate of byproduct increases by 80%
Replaces Blasting Materiology α

Changelog

Advertisement