|List of Operators|
A list of 4-star (4★) Operators. They represent regular combatants of Rhodes Island's paramilitary; interestingly, most came from civilian backgrounds (e.g. Mousse) or lacking prior battlefield experience whatsoever.
4★ Operators can be distinguished by the following:
- They can be promoted to Elite 1 and 2.
- Elite 1 promotions cost 15000 , 3 Chips of the corresponding class, and a low amount of Tier 2 upgrade materials.
- Elite 2 promotions cost 60000 , 5 Chip Packs of the corresponding class, and a high amount of Tier 3 upgrade materials. Only 4★ Operators don't require Dualchips to be promoted to Elite 2.
- They have a maximum level of 45 before promotions, 60 at Elite 1, and 70 at Elite 2 (for a total of 175 levels).
- They have two skills with the first initially available and the second being available when promoted to Elite 1.
- They have one talent.
- The talent usually becomes available when the Operator is promoted to Elite 1 and upgrades when the Operator is promoted to Elite 2.
- Some Operators have the talent initially available and upgraded when the Operator is promoted to Elite 1 and Elite 2.
- Several Operators have their talent available only when promoted to Elite 2.