|List of Operators|
5★ Operators can be distinguished by the following:
- They can be promoted to Elite 1 and 2.
- They have a maximum level of 50 before promotions, 70 at Elite 1, and 80 at Elite 2 (for a total of 200 levels).
- They have two skills with the first initially available and the second being available when promoted to Elite 1. The only exception to this rule is the Caster form of Amiya, who has three skills with the third being available when promoted to Elite 2.
- They have one talent.
- The talent usually becomes available when the Operator is promoted to Elite 1 and upgrades when the Operator is promoted to Elite 2.
- Some Operators have their talent initially available and upgraded when the Operator is promoted to Elite 1 and Elite 2.
- Several Operators have their talent available only when promoted to Elite 2.
- The only exceptions to this rule are Blitz, Liskarm, Pramanix, and Shalem, who have two talents with the second being available when promoted to Elite 2; Liskarm's first talent, however, is not upgraded when she is promoted to Elite 2.
Some 5★ Operators are available through recruitment. You are guaranteed to receive a 5★ Operator if you successfully lock the rare "Senior Operator" tag. Their is also a low (~2%) chance to obtain a 5★ Operator without the "Senior Operator" tag, provided that the recruitment timer is set to 4:00 or more.
- The Guard version of Amiya is excluded from the table below as she is technically considered to be the same as Amiya herself.
The following 5★ Operators are only available in Integrated Strategies with the following differences:
- They are recruited as Temporary Recruitment Operators, thus they will start in Elite 2 Level 80.
- They only have one skill and talent.
- They are not subject to the potential mechanic.