Pure Gold is an item in Arknights.
- A refined gold bar. Can be exchanged for a lot of LMD.
- How much ore does it take to make such valuable gold bars? It doesn't matter. What matters is that they're yours.
Basically bars of the namesake precious metal that Rhodes Island are somehow able to mass-produce (with the method remaining a mystery), Pure Gold is traded for LMD in Trading Posts by completing LMD trade orders, which come in three rarities:
- Low volume orders, which exchanges 2 Pure Gold for 1000 .
- Medium volume orders, which exchanges 3 Pure Gold for 1500 and are available once the Trading Post is upgraded to Level 2.
- High volume orders, which exchanges 4 Pure Gold for 2000 and are available once the Trading Post is upgraded to Level 3.
- 6 Pure Gold are sometimes available for purchase at the Credit Store for 160 .
- 15 stocks of 8 Pure Gold, 120 total, are available at the first tier of Commendations Store for 10 each.
First clear reward
- According to Arknights CN's first anniversary livestream, a grand total of 26 billion (26,150,936,521) Pure Gold had been traded for a grand total of 13 trillion (13,075,438,260,500) LMD since the game was released.
- According to Arknights Global's first anniversary livestream, as of the end of Contingency Contract Pyrite, over 3 billion (3,043,011,141) Pure Gold had been produced.