|This event is not yet released in the Global server of Arknights; the information are based on community-provided translations which may not represent the official localization, to be updated when the event's Global release is announced.|
|CN||May 1, 2022 ~ May 22, 2022 (as Arknights CN's 3rd anniversary event)|
|Global||Late October 2022 (as the 2022 Gift of the Deep Ones event)|
Clear 1-10 to access the SN operations.
Dusty Atlas operations are available in the second week, while Mirage operations are available in the third week.
- Night Champion Show is introduced as the new Rotating Mission in May 2, 2022.
- From May 2, 2022 to May 30, 2022, all Hypothetical Targets are always available.
- The PRTS Annihilation Proxy Card is introduced.
[CN] Savage will be given for free to players who didn't have her (through an in-game mail) by signing in for the first time from the start of the event; those who already have her will receive a Savage's Token to improve her potential instead.
The fifth Celebration limited headhunting banner, Abyss Corrosion, is featured.
- Abyss Corrosion also adds Skadi the Corrupting Heart into the Celebration limited Operators' pool.
- A single Lighthouse in Morning Mist Headhunting Permit can be claimed once while the Abyss Corrosion banner is up.
- Every day, the player can perform one headhunting pull for free at the Abyss Corrosion banner. These free pulls do not transfer over to the next day, so they must be used before the daily reset.
- Note: Specter the Unchained will be added into the Celebration limited Operators' pool on the 4th anniversary (May 1, 2023).
All SN operations award Rusty Compass when cleared, with more being given when the player clears the operation for the first time. Dusty Atlas operations only awards Rusty Compasses when cleared for the first time.
Rusty Compasses can be exchanged for various items in the Bitterscale Tavern.
Instead of a simple node grid listing operations, Stultifera Navis uses a more elaborate map with back-and-forth in areas, thus the progression can be non-linear. There are five maps:
- Gran Faro, Lost Flagship, and Nameless Ocean, which covers the main operations.
- Dusty Atlas, which covers extra operations.
- Mirage, which covers the special operations.
The Gran Faro, Lost Flagship, and Nameless Ocean maps are made up of the following nodes:
- Landmark: Points out the current location story-wise.
- Battle: Operations.
- Event: Advances the player's progress. These also provides flavor text and "happenings", similar to a point-and-click adventure game's, and can award Ship Logs (functionally identical to Voice of Rosebud in Near Light) and A Little Helper components (explained below).
- Choice: Gives the player a choice to make, which trigger event nodes can be repeated until all options have been exhausted.
- Story: Interludes.
- Module: Compete the given task to receive upgrade materials, cosmetic collectible items with flavor text, A Little Help Components, and sometimes Ship Logs.
- Treasure: Complete the given task to receive rewards. See Treasures for more information.
- End and Sail: Proceed to the next map.
For the maps themselves, see Stultifera Navis/Maps.
A Little Helper
"A Little Helper" is a mechanic that aids the player in SN operations in a similar way to Stickers in Dossoles Holiday. They are unlocked upon reaching the Messy Junkyard at the Gran Faro map, and its components are available as the player explores the SN maps.
The player need to assemble the Helper's components before they can be used. Each component have two features, but the player can only use one of them at a time.
- List of A Little Helper components
|Field Life Support Unit||Survival Command - Melee: Friendly melee units receive 40% additional healing
ORSurvival Command - Ranged: Friendly ranged units receive 80% additional healing and have their DEF increased by 250
|Obtained from Gran Faro – Deformed Mailbox|
|Housekeeping Aid Module||The Saint's Hand - Cleanup Mode: The Saint's Hands now remove Marks of the Ocean in its path
ORThe Saint's Hand - Bounding Mode: The Saint's Hands now bounces to the opposite direction upon coming into contact with a ranged tile or wall (up to a limit)
|Obtained from Gran Faro – Ruined Cabinet after accumulating 500 Rusty Compass during the Stultifera Navis event|
|Incremental Motion Firmware||Interception Instruction - Stay On 'Em: Friendly units' block count increased by 1
ORInterception Instruction - Tactical Warfare: Abnormal Statuses inflicted by friendly units last 80% longer
|Obtained from Lost Flagship – Repair Access after accumulating 900 Rusty Compass during the Stultifera Navis event|
|Mini Decontamination Kit||Mark of the Ocean - Anti-Proliferation: Marks of the Ocean spreads twice as slow
ORMark of the Ocean - Toxin Neutralization: Marks of the Ocean deal 80% less damage to friendly units and no longer inflicts Nervous Impairment build-up
|Obtained from Nameless Ocean – Hydrography Workstation after accumulating 1600 Rusty Compass during the Stultifera Navis event|
|External Power Upgrade||Aggression Command - Melee: Defenders, Guards, Specialists, and Vanguards have their ATK increased by 40% on their first deployment
ORAggression Command - Ranged: Casters, Medics, Snipers, and Supporters have their ASPD increased by 35 on their first deployment
|Obtained from Dusty Atlas|
The Treasures' rewards can be claimed until May 29, 2022.
|Dark Cellar||Clear SN-1.|
|Abandoned Workshop||Clear SN-2.||
|Collapsed House||Clear SN-3.||
|Control Room Exterior Corridor||Clear SN-4.|
|Half-Opened Safe||Clear SN-5.||
|Dusty Warehouse||Defeat 80 Deep Sea Predators across all SN operations except SN-TR-1.|
|Chained Lockers||Clear SN-7.|
|Draft Room||Clear SN-8.||
|Storeroom||Defeat 40 Deep Sea Splashers across all SN operations except SN-TR-1.|
|Abandoned Wooden Barrel||Clear SN-9.||
|Penal Battallion Supply Depot||Clear SN-10.|
|A Wet Dream||Clear SN-EX-1.|
|A Pale Snow||Clear SN-EX-2.|
|A Brown Soil||Clear SN-EX-2 with 3 stars after using The Saint's Hand to remove 10 Marks of the Ocean (must use the Cleaning Kit Component).|
|A Scorching Fire||Clear SN-EX-3.|
|A Beating Heart||Clear SN-EX-3 with 3 stars and no more than 2 friendly units infested by Marks of the Ocean.|
|A Warning from the Ocean||Clear SN-EX-4.|
|The King's Pride||Clear SN-EX-4 with 3 stars and no more than 3 friendly units infested by Marks of the Ocean.|
|A Burning Desire||Clear SN-EX-5.|
|A Vigorous Ambition||Clear SN-EX-5 with 3 stars and no more than one Nervous Impairment procced.|
|An Inextinguishable Light||Clear SN-EX-6.|
|A Calm Wave||Clear SN-EX-6 with 3 stars after stunning enemies with The Saint's Hand at least 10 times.|
|A Proud Captain||Clear SN-EX-7.|
|An Aged Craftsman||Clear SN-EX-7 with 3 stars and no more than 3 Components.|
|A Silent Tide||Clear SN-EX-8.||
|A Destroyed City||Clear SN-EX-8 with 3 stars and Assimilator having no less than 5 different Directed Evolution traits.|
|Illusory Reward||Clear SN-S-1-A.|
|Insignificant Truth||Clear SN-S-5.|
To buy all items with limited stock from the Bitterscale Tavern, the player must spend 5215 .
The Bitterscale Tavern is open until May 29, 2022.
|Stultifera Navis Ballroom Wallpaper||70||1|
|Stultifera Navis Ballroom Floortile|
|Shell Lounge Chair||60|
|Non-Slippery Ladder Mat||20|
|Ballroom Side Curtain||40||2|
|Round Tube Chandelier||30|
From May 1, 2022 to May 15, 2022, login to the game for 10 days to claim the following rewards:
The following packs are available in the Packs Store:
|Sea Eclipse Chip Pack||CN¥18|
|Messenger Chip Pack||CN¥18|
|Duck Lord's Change Purse
|Senior Operator Training Pack
|Rhodes Island Headhunting Pack||CN¥198|
|Rhodes Island Anniversary Pack||CN¥328|
- The Sea Eclipse and Messenger Chip packs are available until May 15, 2022.
- The Duck Lord's Change Purse, Senior Operator Training Pack, and Rhodes Island Headhunting and Anniversary Packs are available until May 29, 2022.
- All packs can only be purchased once per account.
The following outfits are available in the Outfit Store until May 29, 2022:
The Stultifera Navis Ballroom furniture set is available; some of its parts are available from the event missions and store, while others must be purchased at the Furniture Store.
- The rewards of daily and weekly missions have been upgraded.
- The Sanity restored by Emergency Sanity Potion and Top Emergency Sanity Potion have been increased by 20 (to 80 and 120 , respectively).
- A new main menu background, Celebration, have been added.
- [CN] A single Senior Operator Transfer Permit can be claimed by logging into the game for the first time from when the event starts.
Gourd Valley Mining Area
From May 1, 2022 to May 15, 2022, the player will receive one mining operation every day, which can be used to receive Orundum from three different types of Originium deposits in the Gourd Valley Mining Area, selected at random in each use:
|Originium Crude Ore||400|
|Originium Ore||500 ~ 800|
- The amount of Orundum received will only be shown after the mining operation is completed.
- If the mining operation does not reach an Originium Vein, subsequent operations are more likely to reach it. If an Originium Vein was not reached by May 6, May 11, and May 15, then the mining operation on the respective days are guaranteed to reach an Originium Vein.
- Unused mining operations do not transfer over to the next day, so they must be used before the daily reset.
New CVs are added for the following Operators:
|Operator(s)||CN CV||EN CV||KR CV|